Datel Solutions have been delivering telecommunications excellence throughout the UK for 25 years. Our goal is to provide businesses with solutions that fit their needs and add value.
We pride ourselves on delivering a personal experience to our customers that starts with an initial audit of your existing set-up, complete project management implementation of your chosen service(s) and ongoing support to become the chosen and trusted telecoms partner.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Self-generate sales opportunities through telesales, networking, and your own network.
- Build relationships and discuss our solutions with key decision-makers.
- Promote our range of business voice, mobile and connectivity solutions.
- Provide an accurate sales pipeline and qualified appointment forecast.
- Book appointments with key decision-makers to survey opportunities, discuss our solutions and win business.
- Represent Datel at business events and exhibitions.
- Record all activity and updates in detail on our CRM system.
- Work with pride, passion, and enthusiasm to exceed targets.
Skills & Experience
- Possess excellent written and communication skills.
- Have a well-organised, professional, and structured approach to work.
- Be enthusiastic and have a passion and drive to exceed targets.
- Previous telecoms experience is an advantage but not essential.
- A full UK driving license is essential.
What we offer
- Uncapped commission and industry-leading performance bonus.
- Pension scheme.
- Company-wide incentives.
- Additional day annual leave for your birthday.
- Training and career progression.
- Casual dress code on office admin days.
- Company mobile phone and laptop
- Fully Maintained company car or car allowance.